Honor Your Body With Body Ecology
Eating processed foods is a vicious cycle. They are convenient, they taste good, we get quick energy and pleasure… then comes the slump. We rebound from this slump by eating even more processed food and the vicious cycle continues. Over time, your energy drops. Perhaps you notice weight gain or other signs of aging.
So how do you break the vicious cycle?
By following the 7 healthy eating principles of the Body Ecology program and choosing our delicious, properly prepared “real” foods. Body Ecology is a whole foods diet that can create new health in your digestive system, and your immune system and also restore your youthful vitality.
One simple, convenient change can boost your health and immunity!
If you are living life on the go, how about adding at least 2-4 ounces of probiotic-rich Coco-Biotic to your daily routine? Fast, easy AND super healthy, Coco-Biotic aids your digestion, boosts your energy and is a best-kept beauty secret for beautiful skin and hair. Forgo those so-called energy drinks and choose Coco-Biotic for long lasting health and beauty!
If you are not ready to change your diet completely, here are two quick, easy steps that pack a huge punch in health benefits:
1. Add fermented foods and drinks to your diet.
Fermented foods and drinks, like cultured vegetables and probiotic liquids are key to aiding your digestion, boosting your immunity and providing lasting energy. Start today by committing to a shot of probiotic-rich Coco-Biotic before breakfast and again for a mid-afternoon pick me up. Quick and convenient, it’s a much more potent treat or “pleasure-booster” to give your body during your busy day.
2. Ditch your sugar and substitute with all-natural Lakanto.
Zero-calorie, zero-gylcemic index and safe for diabetics, Lakanto is the best way to break your sugar addiction. We have received e-mails each week from people who tell us that by discovering Lakanto they now can avoid sugar. They feel great, have lost a lot of weight and couldn’t have broken their sugar addiction without it. It’s natural to want to satisfy your sweet tooth, but you deserve to be healthy too! Simply replace your sugar with Lakanto, which looks, tastes and bakes like sugar – and you’ll be on your way to delicious health!
These two steps alone may have you feeling so energized that you are ready to tackle the Body Ecology program for even better health!
Honor your body, your taste buds AND your health with the 7 principles of Body Ecology. Changing a few habits today can lead to a lifetime of good health!
By Donna Gates | BodyEcology
- Goldhammer, Alan, D.C., Dietary Addictions: Why eating healthfully is so difficult. National Health Association http://www.healthscience.org
- Tsang, Gloria, R.D. and Girdler, Lauren. MSG and Your Weight. September 2008. Health Castle. http://www.healthcastle.com/msg
- Mercola, Joe, O.D. Simple Change Could Reduce Obesity in U.S. by 20 Percent. Mercola.com.
Krebs, Al. New Poll – 94% of Americans Want Labels on GE Foods. Organic Consumers.
- Tsang, Gloria, R.D., Processed Meat and Cancer. August 2006. Health Castle.
- Fallon, Sally. Dirty Secrets of the Food Processing Industry. Weston A. Price Foundation.
- Davis, Jordan K., M.D. Shelf Life is Not Your Life. Total Health Communications.
- Vangsness, R.D., L.D.N., C.N.S.D. Mastering the Mindful Meal. Brigham and Women’s Hospital.