Ann Coulter Wants America To Handle Border Crisis The Way Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu Would
Ann Coulter reacted to America’s immigration crisis with her usual bombast, she said she believes the answer lies no further than Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The fighting between Israel and Gaza has continued for over three weeks, despite a rising death toll and diplomatic efforts to arrange a ceasefire.
Scroll down for video
“I wish we could have Netanyahu as our president,” Coulter said.
Ann Coulter compared the Hamas-built tunnels that Israel is intent on destroying to tunnels under the U.S.-Mexico border. “We are being invaded,” Ann Coulter said. “And I wish people would talk about our border the way at least people like you and I talk about, the way we talk about Israel’s border. We need a Netanyahu here.”
“I mean, yes, sometimes Palestinian kids get killed,” she continued. “That’s because they are associated with a terrorist organization that is harming Israel. And Netanyahu doesn’t care what the religious leaders say weeping about Palestinian children. He doesn’t care what the U.N. says. He doesn’t care what the media says. We are a country. We have borders. And Netanyahu enforces them. Why can’t we do that in America?”
Some readers reactions:
– She has a point.
- The similarities between us and Israel are many.
- Both countries stole the land from someone else.
- Both countries killed off or in the process of killing off the Original inhabitants.
- Both countries establish a border that the Original Inhabitants are forbidden to cross.
- Both countries use the Original Inhabitants as cheap labor.
- Both countries vilify the Original Inhabitants.
– Ms Coulter – If you really want Netanyahu as your leader, just move to Israel … and leave us alone. Your bitterness and anger do not produce much that is of a positive nature.
Source | Huffingtonpost