Who sells breast cancer drugs for billions while promoting carcinogenic breast cancer detection methods? I’ll tell you one thing, it isn’t a company promoting real, natural cancer solutions.
It is none other than AstraZeneca – one of the many multinational companies making big gains off your breast cancer pain.
Never shall the promoters of ‘breast cancer awareness month’ mention that GMOs, endocrine disrupting GM soy, BPAs, and other environmental toxins, including Big Ag pesticides and herbicides, are HUGE contributors to breast cancer.
But go ahead and pass out those pink ribbons. Don’t mention the falsely-diagnosed breast cancers in radiating breast mammography, either – a harmful medical practice which a study published in the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine recently said ‘should be abandoned.’
Sure, AstraZeneca, and other Big Pharma companies support National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (NBCAM) every October, but what’s the point? The conflict of interest in this huge scam against women is sickening.
“NBCAM was founded in 1985 as a partnership between the American Cancer Society and the pharmaceutical division of Imperial Chemical Industries (now part of AstraZeneca, maker of several anti-breast cancer drugs). The aim of the NBCAM from the start has been to promote mammography as the most effective weapon in the fight against breast cancer.”
As GreenMedInfo reports:
“What is so disturbing about AstraZeneca’s founding role in BCAM is that it “just happens” to make two blockbuster breast cancer drugs, Tamoxifen and Arimidex — a conflict of interest so flagrant, its hard to ignore. Even more disturbing is that Tamoxifen is actually classified by the International Agency for Research on Cancer as a known human carcinogen! A carcinogenic “treatment” for breast cancer? No wonder BCAM won’t allow the word “carcinogen” mentioned in any of its campaigns.”
I won’t walk for Susan B. Komen. I won’t ever take an AstraZeneca drug, and I won’t wear a pink ribbon. Here’s why:
- Susan G. Komen actually made a deal with a Houston oil company to paint fracking drills pink to promote their little breast cancer scam.
- Kentucky Fried Chicken has sold greasy, heart disease-causing “Buckets for the Cure” in the name of women’s health, just a few years after being sued for suspected carcinogens in its food.
- AstraZeneca sells carcinogenic ‘breast cancer cures’ to women.
- Repeatedly, women aren’t told the truth about the dangers of mammography – that they can actually cause breast cancer, instead of detecting it early.
- Hala G. Moddelmog, former CEO and president of the Susan G. Komen Foundation, made over $550,000 one year. All that money you raise didn’t go to find a cure, it went to paying her salary.
- Most importantly, AstraZeneca gives millions to the Susan G. Komen foundation to promote their cancer-causing breast cancer drugs.