We welcome and love new contributions from our growing community. Here’s what you need to know:
- Word count: No minimums but posts typically run between 300-1500 words. Please stay under 1500 words.
- Original Content: We ask that posts submitted be unique and original to CSglobe. We do not accept posts that have already been published elsewhere online (not even on your personal blog) or that you plan to distribute to other websites. This is for all of our sakes as Google hates duplicate content!
- We are not interested in SEO-driven submissions that are not in line with our philosophy: If you are a freelancer who writes articles for the sole purpose of linking up keywords in an effort to boost SEO, we are not interested. If your submission or bio references or promotes a business or service that is not in line with our philosophy, then we are not interested.
- Your article should bridge theory and practice. Our readers span the gamut of being incredibly advanced and also incredibly new. For the former we want to give them professional advice from a trusted resource.
- Practical examples are important. After reading the article, readers should have not only gained new insights and ideas, but learned how to actually implement these insights and ideas in practice.
- Acceptance: Since we do not compensate contributors for posts, we’re more than happy to include a byline and your name containing links to your website, Facebook, Twitter accounts, which we will promote when your post goes live. CSglobe is a great resource to promote what you’re doing and some of our contributors have leveraged their posts into book deals and other awesome wellness-focused gigs and careers.
- By submitting to CSglobe you acknowledge that you accept our terms, and any form of editing that might occur on behalf of the CSglobe editorial team.
- Don’t be afraid to express your opinion: the more thought-provoking your article, the better. But please back up your opinion with a solid argument. We hope to create a discussion in the comments area that don’t promote flaming or trolls
- Please avoid exaggerations or hyperbole, like “absolutely awesome!” “the coolest feature I’ve ever seen!” “fantastic!” etc.
- We serve a global audience. So, please avoid references to region-specific arguments, institutions or artifacts without providing a simple explanation for a non-regional audience.
What Do We Look For?
- We try to give our readers content about: News, Activism, Science, Technology, Knowledge, Consciousness, Mind Control, Awareness,Documentaries, World, Health, Food, Water, Environment, Space, Nature,Conspiracy, that is informative, inspiring, and entertaining.
- We are interested in helpful posts with actionable tips or surprising facts, such as “10 Reasons Why You Need to Meditate.”
Guidelines & Tips:
- If your post contains links, please search CSglobe before linking to outside sources. We have a wealth of content that might be just what you’re looking for.
- Please send your post in the body of the message. (That means, if you’re using Word, for example, you’d paste the Word document into your email.)
- Personalization is always great.
- Once your posts go live, please share with your friends via email, your website, Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media you use. The more people who view your post, the better is it for you and the better it is for CSglobe. If your post performs extremely well and become a regular contributor (one post a day), you can earn a spot in the team.
- We love connecting with new contributors. While we cover an insane amount of ground, CSglobe consists of just a few people. As such, it is not possible for us to thoughtfully respond and engage with each of you, so unfortunately sometimes we don’t have the opportunity to respond to all submissions. We can assure you, however, that we carefully read every single submission that we receive. If your post has been accepted, we generally respond within 14 days.
- None of these things are mean to “cramp” your style or limit you but it allows us to keep the highest quality possible. Do these a few times and it’ll become as natural as breathing.
Sound good? Please email us the following if you’re ready to submit your post:
- Your full post with a working title. Please send this within the body of an email or in a word document.
- Any relevant images for your post (please send as separate files, not pasted within a doc) with links to original source if you do not own the image rights.
- Your brief bio (less than 160 characters) with links to your site, Facebook, Twitter, pages. Please put any relevant links in brackets like this [https://www.facebook.com/CSglobe]
- All of the above can be sent to [email protected]
- Please keep in mind that if your post is accepted it might require editing which can include copy, title, and image changes. By submitting to CSglobe you acknowledge that you accept any form of editing that might occur on behalf of the CSglobe editorial team.